Skip to main content

Is this a good chess move?

 I've been playing a lot of chess lately.  A real thinking of what if, then this or what about that?  Always thinking about where to be in future moves.  And, what will the other side do in response.

One of the problems with taking away all the titles is that now she is reduced to being (merely) Princess Harold from what little I understand about title protocol.  (and how long do you think before Princess Meghan, like Princess Diana, would take to emerge and no guesses as to who would drive it?)

But ... what if ...

only the Sussex and Kilkeel titles were taken away?  Allow them to keep Dumbarton. That one never seems to make any headlines - meaning a rare mention to almost never in terms of existence.  

She would now be Countess or Lady Dumbarton, right?  If Sussex is what is commonly mentioned instead of Princess, then why not leave them with just Dumbarton?  

I remember reading they opted not to give that title to Archie at his birth fearing he would be teased by kids later on.

I was pondering this as we hear (periodically depending on if she wants to be titled so just plain MM) as the Duchess or Duke and not so much Prince H and her as Prince H.


So ... could this happen like this according to protocol?  





Comments

abbyh said…
Nutty and us Mods strive as much as possible to make this a welcome and friendly blog. Please do keep in mind that everyone posts with the risk of potential dissent, criticism, and unpopularity. We depend on Nutties to keep this place respectful and hopefully fun. And you do. Thank you.


This blog may or may not be the blog you are looking for. If not, we wish you well and hope you find what you are looking for.

Nutty and us Mods strive as much as possible to make this a welcome and
Guidelines for this blog is as follows:

-Keep discussions on the Sussexes. Politics must be strictly related to their involvement. Off topic subjects are permissible but should be limited and are subject to the discretion of Mods.
-Be civil and courteous in discussions.
-Posters who are disruptive will not have their posts posted.
-Anonymous or unknown posts are not allowed.
-We know that some of this is not family friendly. It can be a fine line sometimes on the topics such as sex and sexuality. Try to lean towards family friendly (thanks).
-Profanity has not traditionally been a problem, so let's keep it that way.
-We never encourage vindictive or other harmful actions. Nothing you would not mind having your name associated with on the front page of the local paper, above the fold.
-Please try to keep the conspiracy theories down.
-Do not discuss the blog, blog history, or other posters.
-No personal attacks both direct and indirect.
-Please de-escalate "fights" by dropping the subject. (please drop us a message that someone is treading on your last nerve so we can be aware that this is a problem).
-Please remember that the focus of the blog is on others, not any individuals posting here. So if your name is not attached to something posted, please begin with the idea that what is written is not likely to be directed at you if it upsets you.
-Posts which may be deemed too many flat statements/too provocative or mean spirited may not posted on the blog.
-Remember that not every one who reads the posts is happy about what is posted here. Please do not give out personal information. Be safe.
-Your privacy matters.
-Remember that certain sites require prior approval for reuse such as Harry Markle. Please respect their request on how to handle it. Links to share is a great alternative.


Mods do their best to ensure the guidelines are met. However, lapses happen because moderating this blog is a 24/7 responsibility and we all have jobs and families (and laundry) to care for. If you see overlooked issues, please feel free to message us so we can address them.

Thank you again for all your patience and support.

Moderation is still on.
Girl with a Hat said…
so you want her to be the Countess of Dumbarton? I`m ok with that.
abbyh said…
Well why not? Could there be a problem that I don't understand about title protocol which would say: this is not a good idea because of .... ?
The baroness, ok the countess Dumbarton has learnt a new word VULGAR, something she never was!
Check Paula M channel, our heroine never danced vulgar baby mama dance. So you know she would never stoop so low.

Well, I call that mental illness when you can not keep your stories straight and yet you believe that people are taking you seriously!

Girl with a Hat said…
https://www.dailymail.com/news/royals/article-16023817/Prince-Harry-King-Charles-Invictus-Games.html

Prince Harry 'wants his father King Charles to stand alongside him at the Invictus Games'
Girl with a Hat said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Girl with a Hat said…
Hairy is hoping that by making a public invitation to Charles, Charles won't be able to refuse without looking callous to the injured service men and women. Not a nice thing to do if you want to get on your father's good side. Charles may go to Invictus because he feels obligated but that will not help with any rapprochement that Hairy would like to happen.
About the titles - here's some wishful thinking: the Sussex title applies only in England (and I imagine Wales) of the `Home Nations'. Were she to be banished to Scotland or Northern Ireland, she would officially be known by the local titles, just as the Prince of Wales is called the Duke of Cornwall when in the South West and the Monarch is `Notre Duc' (ie of Normandy!) in the Channel Islands.

I'm sure the people of these other territories would have something o say about having her dumped on them though and it would damage the unity of the UK. Of course, it might be different were she/they to be incarcerated in rather than allowed to be free range.
Girl with a Hat said…
Meghan Markle's As Ever 'pop-up' in local bookstore owned by her wealthy friends is 'downscaled' to one small table - and there's no sign of any jam!

https://www.dailymail.com/news/article-16024421/Meghan-Markles-pop-local-book-store-owned-wealthy-friends-downscaled-one-small-table-theres-no-sign-jam.html
Sassie said…
@Wild Boar Battle-maid, thank you for the interesting information about use of titles only in the Home Nations. I didn’t know that and always vaguely wondered why the Royals were referred to by different titles when they traveled around.

Also, your casual comment “ Of course, it might be different were she/they to be incarcerated in rather than allowed to be free range” perked me right up and delighted me. I may start going out each night and searching the night sky for the first star I can see, and chant the “twinkle, twinkle, little star” mantra. I so wish this for them
So the sussexes promised to tell absolutely nothing about their time in UK. How do we know everything (more or less) where they were and what they did and now Harry thinks that he is in so good situation with his father that he can command his pa to partake in the invictus games with him next summer. The King must be happy that his son continues making announcements about their lives in public in the papers. How truly charming.

Girl with a Hat said…
free range! LOL! with her chicken legs, it makes me think of free range chicken
@GWAH: I'm trying to recall the exact wording as per the Mirror - something like `Let the World see us together, Dad.'
That was one of 3 good headlines on the news shelves of the Coop today. IIRC, Bella ( I think) here had words to the effect that `this is what Camilla said' in relation presumably to speculation that the Harkles might turn up at Balmoral - `Remember who is the Queen'.
From the National Enquirer, that H had squandered a $60 million fortune, for which he was blaming Meghan, among others.

It did my heart good to see it - such a welcome change from the usual sycophantic drivel.
Sassie said…
ONE: spot-on comment in SMM subreddit, concerning “Operation Menai Bridge” ceremonial plans for KCIII’s (future, time indeterminate) funeral, specifically the lying in state at Westminster Hall. You will recall all eight of QEII's grandchildren participated in an historic 15-minute silent vigil around her coffin during her lying in state.

Commenter said: “I can see Harry (Megaliar, it'll be her!) demanding Archie & Lili get center stage if the grandchildren are given vigil time. That would be so hypocritical of Hazbeen and true to form.” Ouch, I bet Charles has already given the written command that Archie and Lili are to stand vigil on his death, so that new King William must obey, but I would guess King William will arrange that his three children will stand vigil at a different time than Archie and Lili.

TWO: Additionally, as I understand it, correct me if I misremember, during QEII’s lying in state, Harry per protocol was NOT entitled to wear a military uniform since he was not a working member of the Royal Family, but Charles caved to his haranguing pressure and allowed him to wear a uniform to cosplay a working Royal.

I suspect Charles will leave firm instructions, that can’t be undone or ignored, that Harry will be entitled to wear his cosplay military uniform for Charles’ funeral, and perhaps the vigil.

I wonder if the Duchess of Monteshitshow will somehow horn in and stand vigil while using glycerine tears and actress-theatrics, claiming she is the favorite daughter-in-law, and also be front and center at the funeral, arriving late and sashaying her hips as was done at least one time before.

I’m exhausted just thinking of the shenanigans to come.
Maneki Neko said…
Dear me! Did we forget our heroine's 45th birthday? The DM has a photo (in b&w, natch) of * jumping into a pool while holding several balloons. Them sight of her thin legs is not flattering nor it is sexy. I suppose the children and Harry lovingly baked her a special birthday cake.
https://www.dailymail.com/news/royals/article-16026921/meghan-markle-birthday-splash.html
Girl with a Hat said…
Is this more Diana cosplay because Diana was famously photographed jumping and diving into pools, but without the chicken legs
So our heroine is now formally in her middle years so youth is in the past for her. The photo they (she) published on aseverofficial page shows her age with all the lumps of different procedures on her face and a sorrowful thought of those years she has not achieved anything except marriage with that wet blanket.

The girlish jump with balloons in the water did nothing to convince us to consider you as a young woman any more, so I'm sorry baroness, just start to live your middle aged years with dignity, please!!

Iansgirltammy said…
Neil Sean says he was told that Harry asked if William knew that Harry was bringing his children, and was shocked that he did indeed know and still didn't care to meet with him. It's so sad that these children will be deprived of any family connections at all. I cannot imagine. Especially such a family connection as the British Royal Family, not that the Markle side is any less important, but you know what I mean. I wonder if William would want to see the kids without their traitorous parents, or if he's just altogether done with the entire lot of them?
Sassie said…
@IansgirlTammy, you wrote “I wonder if William would want to see the kids (the Harkle kids of Montecito) without their traitorous parents, or if he's just altogether done with the entire lot of them?”

I vote for the latter. I think Prince William is 100% done with the relationship with two-faced brother, Medusa of a sister-in-law, and kids of unknown provenance.

There is no upside to meeting with those kids alone or with hovering parents. There would only be an uncontrollable downside. Even if William specified no photos to be taken, and to not breathe a word of a private meeting, I can guarantee, if past shenanigans are any indication, that the world would soon know of the private supposedly affectionate, secrets-exchanged, eternal love avowed meeting. The press would bleat nonstop about private details, and harangue William for more.

William would never be able to disentangle himself from even one private meeting with the kids, who, I acknowledge, are innocent in every way. The story would be like an evil blob in a science fiction movie, where it doubles in size and evil intention every day. Impossible to squash. Impossible to outrun.

William is wise to protect himself from that circus which would enormously benefit the Harkles, and be destructive to William and his future reign. That’s my take!
Girl with a Hat said…
https://i.dailymail.com/1s/2026/08/04/23/110434161-16029051-Meghan_Markle_has_thanked_her_followers_for_the_birthday_love_as-a-18_1785883712052.jpg

she looks like a giant insect here with those twig legs, sunglasses and trailing balloons.
Girl with a Hat said…
If I don`t get along with the parents, my rule is to stay well away from their children, so as not to blur the boundary.
Even Taylor Swift who is the godmother to Blake Lively`s children has cut off contact with them, because their mother tried to blackmail Taylor.
It`s unfortunate, but the kids are still under the control and authority of their parents, so it`s best to stay away from them.
The same holds for William, Catherine and the invisikids, if they exist.
Iansgirltammy said…
Cassie and GWaH. I totally agree. No contact with any of them. No point in getting attached to chidren who will more than likely be weaponized against you somehow, either.
Sassie said…
Good comment on X, about Neil Sean’s reporting that

Harry used his children as a bargaining chip to try and lure Prince William into a meeting.

Harry was bewildered; it’s claimed he said, “So he just didn’t want to meet them?”

The commenter on X wrote a truthful zinger in reply:

“For someone who’s never met his own father in law, this is a bit rich. I’m sure Thomas Markle was bewildered too.”
Maneki Neko said…
Yes, not a great look (unlike what she probably thinks)
Maneki Neko said…
@Sassie

I too think that William won't have anything to do with Harry and *. There would be no point in meeting just the children who, anyway, are just strangers. I think it will be a very long time before there is a rapprochement, if any, between the brothers. William needs to protect the King and his own family. Distance is the best way.
Maneki Neko said…
Further to *'s birthday extravaganza, she jumped into a pool wearing jewellery and sunglasses. In the DM article, it says she prepared a dessert - 'her 'favourite ice cream sundae', made by placing her raspberry spread into a glass before adding vanilla ice cream, crumbled shortbread and flower sprinkles' (!) - with her rings 'on full display as she created the dessert.'. One of the rings was 'a giant diamond pear band, thought to be worth $250,000 and once dubbed 'an engagement ring upgrade' by jewellery experts.'. Who on earth wears that while preparing lunch? That was just for show as she made Instagram videos. Ridiculous.
Girl with a Hat said…
and someone who withholds his own children from both grandfathers (until recently it was both, although I`m not convinced that there are children)
Girl with a Hat said…
Does * have fetal alcohol syndrome?

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/c64b629442387a4018d457132551480e2be47ef7a16832703aa2be47815c5c88.jpg
Sassie said…
On SMM subreddit I read in reference to William not wanting to meet Prince Archie & Princess Lili:

“He knows more is going to come out about the murky circumstances of the births and he doesn't want to be accused of complicity in any way.” - end snip -

The commenter hit the nail on the head, I believe.
I wonder if Charles sees himself as the King David to Harry's Absalom? See 2 Samuel 3.
Not that H's hair is ever going the get tangled in low branches.
Girl with a Hat said…
oh oh, Martha Stewart attended a dinner where * was present and overheard her talking about *`s visit with KC3

https://www.dailymail.com/news/royals/article-16031485/Martha-Stewart-Meghan-Markle-UK-visit-King-dinner-party.html
Maneki Neko said…
You can't blame him, and that would also explain why William did meet the children. At least he has some integrity, unlike his brother and sister-in-law.
abbyh said…
Not just accused of somehow complicit but also having said or done something which creates a stir. Never complain, never explain allows things said to be true when they may not be.

This, especially after the whole color of the skin of the baby which dominated the news cycle but - as pointed out by a MMS poster - it allowed the whole they won't give my kid the hrh and oddities about the birth to go unscrutinized.

William is protective of his family and will not lightly put any of them where they could be subject to something said by his brother/wife. Heck. Even one of the kids.

Which reminds me - not even a card from either kid?
Maneki Neko said…
@Sassie

Sorry, I wrote that it would make sense that William didn't want to meet the children. I was thinking of William not wanting to meet H&*, and of course then if there are future revelations re the births then not meeting them would make sense.
Magatha Mistie said…

Di-arrhoea

No need for balloons
with her inbuilt floats
No fear of drowning
her feet are like boats
Legs like storks
not fit for walking
Lame ducks Di-lemma
perpetual Grave stalking…

Magatha Mistie said…


Loose Loins Lose Coins

Martha Stewart
a woman of renown
Effectively outed
megs indiscretion to the Crown
Unable to keep
legs or lips closed
The King I’m sure
will remain indisposed…


Maneki Neko said…
Now * backtracks.

'Meghan Markle denies chatting about her reunion with the King at a California dinner party attended by fellow lifestyle guru Martha Stewart.
A source [read: *] close to the Duchess of Sussex has clapped back and claimed Martha 'must have been confused' because they were not seated near one another.'
Now Martha Stewart is a little old lady? I know who I believe.
UKLA said…
On the DM site, someone posted a comment that * is jumping in the exact way Diana did jumping in a pool. I found the photo & it's pretty close. Diana was jumping into a pool in Prague. How creepy/ stalker-ish
Maneki Neko said…
If this is the photo (below), then this is true. Well spotted! I too find it extremely creepy. You'd have to be deranged to try and recreate the same pose as your late mother-in-law.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/67/01/02/670102998d3244511d385ba9d8cf57ae.jpg
This is hilarious the sussexes are considering some kind of "we are sorry what we did to the family". Never will the mrs say she is sorry! (well maybe if the price is right and after the payment she will say "they forced me!", that I can believe).

If they are considering even to let such ideas to the papers means that the money has run out and they are in a panic mode. Well, this could not happen to nicer people, could it?

abbyh said…
Rethinking about the post and recent news from a source talking with Rob Shuter with the quote:

Everyone agrees trust has to be rebuilt. An apology doesn't have to be a surrender.

Not going down the path of how many times do you really think she has apologized and where did the idea that an apology is a surrender source? but moving on to the idea of rebuilding trust.

Specifically who in the royal family agrees that trust needs to be rebuilt? Or, is it the palace who is agreeing? So ... where did this idea come from or could/should this be viewed as a "flat" statement stated as true but may not be?

The other thing is, I seriously doubt William's first order of business is to start the process of removing the titles (despite many people's hope it is in the top three). Nah, I think it is way far down the list. But I do think that the waiting for that process to start will be a Damocelian sword hanging over them in Montecito.
Girl with a Hat said…
They may apologize, and they may behave themselves for a short period of time, but there's no re-building the trust. People who have a tendency to be lying, scheming, stalking, litigious, envious and devious aren't going to change into virtuous, cooperative people, ever. Once you have shown you have those characteristics and aren't shy to employ them to achieve your means, everyone will be waiting with bated breath for your next evil deed. No one enjoys that kind of anticipation.
Even if they get anywhere near apologising, would they repeat their demand that the other side needs to apologise to them as well?
Maneki Neko said…
@abby, @Girl with a Hat

Interesting points you've made. The Harkles might apologise but no one wants a mealy mouthed apology. What also matters is remorse. They can apologise all they like but without genuine remorse, their apologies will be worthless. Remorse is not regret. Interestingly, Google gives three parts of remorse (AI).
• Deep Guilt: A strong emotional pain over causing harm to another person or breaking a moral rule.
• Taking Responsibility: A clear acknowledgment that your own choice caused the bad outcome.
• Internal Torment: A lasting sadness that stays in your mind rather than just a quick flash of being caught.
I could see some applying to Harry if he really tries but * is too much of a narcissist for any of this to apply to her.
abbyh said…
I hear you. I had a confrontation with one of the family narcs in which I specifically told them what a good apology included and what did not qualify. I did get a written response which had all the right words. Time will tell if it really registered.

That phrasing of an apology is not a surrender? That's very rigid/black and white thinking. You are either with me all the way, my ride or die, or you bat for the team so don't even try to think about meeting in the middle some where.

Sort of sounds like manifesting the failure is not an option.
Iansgirltammy said…
There is no way in Hades that anyone is going to believe any apology that emanates from a Sussex orifice. Whether Charles accepts it as a means of public reconciliation, who knows. I hope not. I think it would be a grave mistake. The Harkles have been too hateful, cruel, deceitful, and arrogant to ever hope to be forgiven, let alone trusted. I doubt they'd even be tolerated.

Which reminds me of a question for our British Nutties; I have always understood the Princess Michael of Kent was rather strongly disliked by the public and perhaps the family, but she seems to be tolerated and I've never heard her booed. I know she's not a working royal, but she does turn up at events now and then. I've just always been curious as to how the public generally treat her. Again, understanding that she doesn't any sort of public role at all.
Bella (I think), seen in our local Coop supermarket today, seemed to think that the `feud' was being conducted at Balmoral, with * telling our beloved Duchess that she `couldn't win'.
I'm confused - some reports suggest that H is at B-l, and Bella that both, or even all 4 Harkles are there. How many times has * set foot there? Istill thought she'd never been there. What is the truth? Apart of course, from at all the shenanigins around the death of the late Queen when only H was there.
Maneki Neko said…
@Iansgirltammy

Princess Michael of Kent had undertaken public roles and is the patron of lots of charities as are other members of the RF, although not in an official capacity as a working royal. She and her husband do not receive any public funds (Sovereign grant).
She is better liked than she was when she first came on the scene, I think. The fact she was a divorced and her father served in the Waffen-SS didn't help. Princess Michael of Kent was nicknamed 'Princess Pushy'. I think she was seen as rather Imperious but she does come from German nobility. She was also accused of being racist (among other things, she wore a blackamoor brooch to a Christmas lunch where * was present). She had a stroke earlier this year and we haven't seen her or heard of her for a long time, except at the Queen's funeral for instance.
The Royal Family apparently nicknamed Princess Michael `the Valkyrie'!

On another tack I managed to catch part of the Channel 5 documentary about the late 10th Earl of Shaftesbury - it's a cautionary story which H would have done well to have heeded. It's probably too late now.
See Wikipedia and :https://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/articles/murder-earl-shaftesbury.

There are distinct parallels with H's own life - and some differences of course
The Earl was altogether a much nicer person.
Maneki Neko said…
The Harkles' 91-minute film, Cookie Queens, failed to make the top ten releases, earning less than £250,000 from showings in 446 cinemas across the USA. The documentary, produced by the duo, about US girl scouts selling cookies, was beaten at the US box office by a compilation of cat videos on its release this weekend. I suppose the documentary was mostly about *, hence the lack of interest.
PS To my last post - even if he was a womaniser!
Girl with a Hat said…
After * trying to take over David Foster`s gala for his foundation, it reminds me that she was doing this as an 11 year old taking over her friend`s birthday party.
She hasn`t evolved in any way, has she?
Maneki Neko said…
* may have tried to take over David Foster's gala - taking over an event is her default position - but he snubbed her. He walks straight past her and completely ignores her. Look at * laughing like a hyena at something H said. The moment is shown twice, the second time in slow motion .
https://youtu.be/erAyWcKKQhM?is=ql319sQA_KM4R_dS
There's a real to-do at one of our major universities which has echoes of what we have been discussing for almost 7 years now. This is probably the most light hearted article about it -
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/jason-arday-now-063000073.html
The university has been left with serious egg on its face. Even though it's only one of the faculties involved and, dare I say it? , not one of the heavyweight ones, the damage extends much further than one might imagine at first sight, IMO.
How is it that every time the baroness is a guest in a happening her hosts or hostesses must give statements about her behaviour to the press? It never happens to other people!

The old western universities are in such a state that it would be best to organize a dissolution of them all and create a totally new educational system to replace them. But I must admit that mr Arday is a truly hilarious character who has exposed the utterly weak mindset of an ardent woke person in all it's glory.

Maneki Neko said…
@Wild Boar

Exactly, serious egg on its face. I couldn't help likening Jason Array to a certain ex actress, both given a pass for the same reason. In fact, some readers also thought the same in comments. Plus ça change...
Girl with a Hat said…
I got a copy of his book, and expect to have a very good laugh while reading it.
I didn't pay for it.
Girl with a Hat said…
Must be tiresome for those unfortunates that are required to invite her anywhere.
Maneki Neko said…
The Sultan of Brunei has stripped his daughter-in-law, Pengiran Raabi'atul Adawiyyah, of her royal titles due to 'unbecoming behaviour'.
Hassanal Bolkiah, the world's longest-reigning monarch, issued the decree after the 33-year-old 'tarnished the monarchy's good name', according to a statement.
... While the palace hasn't revealed the specific actions that caused Pengiran to lose her titles, according to reports by Malaysia's New Straits Times, the Office of the Grand Chamberlain confirmed she is no longer of the royal family and stated:
'The revocation was carried out following conduct by Pengiran Raabi'atul Adawiyyah that was deemed unbecoming of a spouse of a member of the royal family.
Harsh but the treatment would have certainly been appropriate in a certain case in the UK.
Magatha Mistie said…

Foster Child

Fostering ties
end on a pyre
Burning bridges
David and Goliar
As ever awkward
so out of key
Arrogating the stage
It’s all about me…

Magatha Mistie said…

I like Sophie Winkleman, half sister of
Claudia, daughter in law of Princess Michael of Kent
She’s a good actress, still working
Madam could have continued working but she can’t act
apart from tears, coy, big teef grind


.
Magatha Mistie said…

Hussie Wallet

Cambridge conundrum
what a farce
Many academics
fell on their arse
Similarities with madam
quite a few
The ability to lie and
believe it’s true…


Girl with a Hat said…
Hi Magatha! Hope you're well.
Sadly, the person at the centre of the to-do I mentioned above seems to have taken his own life From the Press Association: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/former-cambridge-professor-told-friend-084843378.html
It's tragic - it seems to me that he fell victim to a succession of enablers - initially those afraid to do due diligence but ending with those eager to signal their own virtue.
Poor chap, may he rest in peace.
There are in our universities white women (!) who are more than ready to use the so called underprivileged groups of people as a polishing substance for their own egos and I think that Cambridge has obligation to check who were behind mr Arday but did not give him the emotional support he obviously needed after his fall. They have to use that hackneyed expression "blood in their hands".

I do wonder how prince Harry motivates himself when he tells himself that it is quite OK that his own children some day in the future must ask themselves "why is it that our dad told us that we are the members of the British 1000 years monarchy and nobody accepts us because our parents did not give the Royal House and the press the correct information about our birth with the names of all the medical personnel who were there when we came to this world. They say we came with a FedEx package because our mother did not give us life. Does he think it is funny to live with this information?? What right has he to shame us from the moment of our birth with these sick stories?? When will people accept us???"

Maneki Neko said…
'Prince Harry wants to visit Britain 'every few months' over the next year after his reunion with King Charles last month, according to sources close to him. [wifey?]
The Duke of Sussex, 41, is set to return 'more and more' to the UK following his visit last month that left him 'buoyed', 'very happy' and 'really energised'.
Harry will return in September for around a week, when he will take on a series of engagements for the Invictus Games'...
Sonos Harry is missing his family/the UK, is he? Or so s he need more money? We're very happy with you in California, Harry.

Maneki Neko said…
Typos!! And no proofreading. Apologies. The last two sentences should read
So now Harry is missing his family/the UK, is he? Or does he need more money?
Sassie said…
You’ll recall on her “Archetypes” podcast, Meghan said: “I just had my genealogy done a couple of years ago, I'm 43% Nigerian.”

Someone on X referred to the douchass as “mago-mago”, a description with which I was unfamiliar. I am so glad I looked definition up, and will leave conclusions to you all: “ In Nigerian Pidgin, mago-mago means dishonest, deceptive, or manipulative behavior, especially trickery used to rig a process or cheat someone.”
There is nothing real or authentic in Harry's wife for everything she does or says is always stolen. The exact 43% Nigerian ancestry is simply stolen from Georgina Lawton's book" In Search of Family, Identity and the Truth About Where I Belong" (2021).

And she is so indescribable stupid (or lazy?) that she did not changed that exact percentage figure or nationality so it is easy to see where she got it. The brains of that woman!!!

Maneki Neko said…
Ha ha! Very good. The Nigerian Pidgin word is very apt and really fits our douchass.
Girl with a Hat said…
The 43% Nigerian wouldn`t come from genealogy, it would come from DNA analysis. And since she didn`t know that, chances are very good she stole it from someone else, the way she does with everything else.
Sassie said…
I believe this tea on X by long term gossip revealers, who have impressive track record of accuracy:
“ Theresa Longo Fans
@BarkJack_ Fan account

Exclusive- Thomas Markle had to take necessary steps to avoid being marred posthumously.

Apparently in speaking to certain people about a “book” MM fantasizes writing, enough intel was gathered to not only tip Thomas off; but he was then advised to seek sworn, notarized written statements & video corroborations to refute a variety of hypothetically slanderous situations!!”
Girl with a Hat said…
wow, what a viper she is!
Maneki Neko said…
Is Earl Spencer proving no better than Harry? He has written a memoir and 'plans 'historic' book to take on 'untruths' about her marriage to Charles and aftermath of Paris crash'.
'The book, described as 'historic' and 'extraordinarily moving', is expected to cover Diana's childhood, her deeply unhappy 15-year marriage to the then-Prince of Wales, and the febrile days following her shocking death in a car crash in Paris in August 1997.'
Given his eulogy at Diana's funeral where he mentioned 'we, your blood family will do all we can to continue the imaginative way in which you were steering these two exceptional young men so that their souls are not simply immersed by duty and tradition but can sing openly as you planned.' The blood family - I presume the BRF is not their blood family? - didn't do too well where Harry is concerned. I think I know what tone the book will have.
abbyh said…
It sounds like it is far along. What I wonder about:

Will it detail how she found solace in the arms of other men?
Or that she got rid of staff if she felt somehow threatened by them?
How realistic will she (and he) be painted, knowing what we do know about how he didn't want her to stay at Althorp after the marriage ended?

The eulogy - they all rode up in the train with the casket together. CS was the Queen's godson. The air on the ride up was described as "chilly".

And yeah, what and how many interactions did he have with not just H but both kids through the years? It was easy to take the pot shots while live on the world's stage but how did it all roll when the palace was doing everything they could to present the kid who was having difficulties in life, as everything he was not behind the scenes. Sure people would have welcomed the break.
Maneki Neko said…
Exactly. I wonder if the book will be 'his' truth and I guess some recollections may vary. His reference to 'we, your blood family' in his eulogy didn't go down well with the public if I remember correctly and I don't think anyone cares about him, he is not important or relevant.
The book is expected to be out on 22 September in the UK so not long to wait to read the reviews.
abbyh said…
And, spoiler, every marriage which ended that I have watched - it was sad. No one has a corner over everyone else on the planet on pain from things not working out.
Iansgirltammy said…
I gather he meant Diana's blood family? As opposed to her in-laws?
Iansgirltammy said…
Earl Spencer is a good writer; I'll get this book, to go with the others I have. I'll be interested in his take. I do think it's possible that he could be even handed. As I recall, I don't think he refused to let Diana live at Althorpe; I think that the accommodation that she wanted was already occupied by one of his tenants, and he either didn't want to kick them out, or couldn't legally. I also wouldn't be surprised if that was an excuse and he didn't want the inevitable nightmare of security and paparazzi involved had he allowed her to take up residence.

Thank you, Maneki Neko and WBBM, for your insights into Princess Michael. If she could control her ego enough to be liked, it beggars belief that Nutmeg couldn't. I realize PM was very much used to aristocratic protocol, but even after all this time, I am stunned at what Nutmeg threw away.
It had to happen:
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/media-scrutiny-jason-arday-meghan-markle-1814765
... and there was I thinking that that the RF had avoided the worst of the muck throwing by keeping schtum... You just can't win in a scenario like this.
OKay said…
CS was referring to Diana here, and HER blood family, not William and Harry's.
Maneki Neko said…
The house Diana wanted on the Althorp estate was a three bedroom house about 100 yards from a road and Earl Spencer declined as he was concerned about security, and also the resulting disruption to his life. I think the police had concerns too. He offered alternative accommodation on the estate but this was refused. The situation created a rift between brother and sister.
I hope that in his book Charles Spencer won't be going on about the manner of Diana's death, practically accusing the BRF of killing her. I don't think he is a conspiracy theorist but rather that he might be of the opinion that the BRF is indirectly responsible. I could well be wrong, of course.
abbyh said…
"... indirectly..."? Oh. Like they were the ones who convinced her that she was at risk from them and she really needed to give up her security?
Maneki Neko said…
No surprises there, it was inevitable. I did occur to me that both were similar, superficially anyway, both acting well above their respective stations but untouchable for one reason, both painted as victims although in the case of Jason Arday he was aided and abetted by the University of Cambridge. Their defenders will not see the reality but will keep throwing accusations of racism. There is no point in reasoning with them.
So Harry is coming back to the UK "more and more" because he wants to see his "family". I do believe that he considers it to be a fact that he can come back with everything he craves and demands as a done deal. He is a simple man who does not understand the combination of the letters N and O means that he will not get everything he wants. There will hardly be any of his life before his wife left because that was a time over six years ago and world did not stand still for our Prince Aurora to wake from his dream that started with his Freedom Flight. The multitude of people, "friends who believe in us" have vanished and the truth is that Harry aught to start thinking how to live his life in the future because he can't "represent" the British people if the people do not want him nor can his father force them to do it.

The question is how long can the royal houses of Europe go on when the societies around them get harder and harder for normal people to feed their children and pay their bills. And the attitudes of King Charles that his family is somehow so much more important that he doesn't need to listen his subjects are already history in the other European royal families that more and more concentrate just around one nuclear family and less and less even titles for them.

Harry was somewhat good as a prince before he left. The years after have shown an unbalanced egoist who does not give a damn about the people in different organizations be they children of Sentebale or veterans of Invictus. Harry, you have self demonstrated again and again who you are and the world believes that you are exactly the "man you have become" and the world does not like that man.

Maneki Neko said…
@abbyh
'indirectly' - by that, I mean that Charles Spencer might imply that had the BRF, and Charles in particular, treated Diana better and helped her with her mental health problems (e.g. when she threw herself down the stairs when expecting William), and looked after her post divorce, then she might not have died. That's only my take, we'll see the tone of the book soon enough.
From the Telegraph:
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-harry-meghan-plan-move-210000637.html
Oh, bloody 'ell...
....
Maneki Neko said…
BREAKING NEWS

'The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are planning to move back to the UK, the BBC understands.

As first reported by the Daily Telegraph,, external Prince Harry and Meghan intend to relocate from the US later this month to a private, non-royal residence outside of London.

The couple's children, Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5, are enrolled to start at a British school in September.

King Charles was told of the move on Sunday. There are no current plans for either of Prince Harry or Meghan to resume their roles as working Royals.

Is the California dream no more? Do they need money? Palace sources are saying 'there is no half in-half out option'. Let's await further developments.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c62ey03z9d1o
Maneki Neko said…
A quick look at the comments in the Telegraph and the DM show most readers are horrified and aghast. Many mention money, or rather, the lack of it, too. As quite a few ask, what have we done to deserve it? It's difficult to comprehend given Harry's need for security in the UK and *'s hate of the UK and the British people. Get the popcorn ready!
It's hard to see what Cambridge could do, once John Moore's University asserted that his PhD was sound.
VetusSacculi said…
They’re moving back to the UK. This is all a bit sudden

Prince Harry and Meghan moving back to UK https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c62ey03z9d1o
abbyh said…
Wow. This is a shock so new post up.

Popular posts from this blog

So, when does the dirt on Meghan come out?

"This is only hearsay, but in London a Brit socialite who knew her way around money, Europe, royalty told me - and my companion, so I wasn't alone in hearing this - that Meghan was known in the old days. 'She was around the famous playgrounds Europeans visit...and known to be shopping for a rich husband.'" That's a quote from Cindy Adams in yesterday's New York Post . Cindy is old - so old that she interviewed the original Duchess of Windsor. "Who was also American,"  writes Cindy.   "She was not happy afterward. She was tough. I interviewed her. She was constantly looking to negotiate some sort of financial betterment." So, when does the dirt start coming out? How about now. Who will drop the information? We've had more than 1200 comments since the Sussex summit on Monday, so please allow me to repeat part of my answer to a question hidden somewhere within that forest of text. A regular commenter asked for my input ...

Meghan, Harry, and Community Property in California

This is what happens when I take too long to write a post. My original idea - that Meghan and Harry should consider purchasing one of the " cheap old houses " popular on Instagram and fix it up as part of a reality series - seems to have been overtaken by events. Page Six is reporting today that Meghan and Harry already have a house in Santa Barbara, near Oprah and Ellen's pads, and in fact have been living there for at least six weeks. (This is not entirely unexpected; Harry's most recent hostage video had a different background than usual.) "This is the first home either of them has ever owned," writes the couple's PR agent via Page 6. "It has been a very special time for them as a couple and as a family - to have complete privacy for six weeks since they moved in." They could probably still be having complete privacy if the couple's PR team wasn't leveraging their real estate news in order to promote the new book "Finding Freed...

New Year (and what's next?)

 Another year and what will it bring for them (and us who watch)?   One thing I thought of is control of their image for appearances.  It isn't just that they have lost so many people in such a fairly short time period but who they lost.  The people who advised, handled details to make the events happen - road trips to volunteering.  We've been saying all along that each loss is a ripple of warning towards a potential new hire coming in.  New hires, yes but what about fund raising?  Cash flow?  This, from SMM, is an interesting read: https://www.reddit.com/r/SaintMeghanMarkle/comments/1puzsvh/impact_report_990_review_from_a_nonprofit/ Which leads us to money.  Keeping their image engine running costs a lot.  No doubt there are a lot details, paperwork, contracts to negotiate and find new groups to partner with.  Hence the need for a good team. The duo could do some of it or all but for how long?   side note: the peopl...