Skip to main content

Oh My. She's Done.

 So I started thinking about the whole history of her and them which leads up to now she's done with the British Royal Family.  

I was influenced by Beeb's video of how she believes that there is a case that they expected to be chased to come back into the family, get everything they wanted when they  left.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK9uNrbb-lg 

I don't think it was the first bluff though.  For me, I think it may have started maybe about the time he "asked" the Queen about her approval of marriage to *.  Her comment was more along the lines of I guess I have to agree to this.  I remember reading it in his book and thinking: Boy, that is just not a ringing endorsement by her, is it?

Then there was the wedding date.  That whole pushing aside his cousin so he could get married before her.  That degree of rush, rush kind of sounds like a need (for appearances) rather than a desire to marry.  

All the family has done is to repeatedly not engage to negative outbursts.  While being blamed loudly on and off the world's stage.  Years.

And yet, the tide is turning on that part of the negative public opinion of the British Family.  Respect for dealing with him, her, them.  More and more people are looking differently at the endless drama and questioning it.

So ... is she really done?

Maybe?  Maybe not?  Is this another bluff?  (the snarky side of me says: Is that a promise or threat that you can be held to?)

It's hard to tell.  

She needs them more than they need her.  So I suspect that she will continue to try to get what she wants but will redouble her efforts by continuing working through him rather than a direct approach.  Sandringham?  Frog Cott?  Charities?  and the removal list  rises while they lose time and time again.

So not much has worked yet (for the couple).  It's kind of like watching someone try to play chess while using strategy they learned from checkers.  The opposition - the monarchy, the palace, the British royal family all have a clear and good sense of who they are, what they can and cannot do and have good advisors at every step of the path.  They have built this for a good thousand years.  

It is their chessboard.  

I wrote this and then the news blew up that there was a secret meeting.  

I still don't know but ... 

It's kind of hard to walk back from implying that I would not have anything to do with you ever again and act like it was your evil twin who must have been the one who was the source of this.



Comments

abbyh said…
Nutty and us Mods strive as much as possible to make this a welcome and friendly blog. Please do keep in mind that everyone posts with the risk of potential dissent, criticism, and unpopularity. We depend on Nutties to keep this place respectful and hopefully fun. And you do. Thank you.


This blog may or may not be the blog you are looking for. If not, we wish you well and hope you find what you are looking for.

Nutty and us Mods strive as much as possible to make this a welcome and
Guidelines for this blog is as follows:

-Keep discussions on the Sussexes. Politics must be strictly related to their involvement. Off topic subjects are permissible but should be limited and are subject to the discretion of Mods.
-Be civil and courteous in discussions.
-Posters who are disruptive will not have their posts posted.
-Anonymous or unknown posts are not allowed.
-We know that some of this is not family friendly. It can be a fine line sometimes on the topics such as sex and sexuality. Try to lean towards family friendly (thanks).
-Profanity has not traditionally been a problem, so let's keep it that way.
-We never encourage vindictive or other harmful actions.
-Please try to keep the conspiracy theories down.
-Do not discuss the blog, blog history, or other posters.
-No personal attacks both direct and indirect.
-Please de-escalate "fights" by dropping the subject. (please drop us a message that someone is treading on your last nerve so we can be aware that this is a problem).
-Please remember that the focus of the blog is on others, not any individuals posting here. So if your name is not attached to something posted, please begin with the idea that what is written is not likely to be directed at you if it upsets you.
-Posts which may be deemed too many flat statements/too provocative or mean spirited may not posted on the blog.
-Remember that not every one who reads the posts is happy about what is posted here. Please do not give out personal information. Be safe.
-Your privacy matters.
-Remember that certain sites require prior approval for reuse such as Harry Markle. Please respect their request on how to handle it. Links to share is a great alternative.


Mods do their best to ensure the guidelines are met. However, lapses happen because moderating this blog is a 24/7 responsibility and we all have jobs and families (and laundry) to care for. If you see overlooked issues, please feel free to message us so we can address them.

Thank you again for all your patience and support.
Midge said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Midge said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Midge said…
My comment disappeared so will try again. HE has an interesting piece on SMM. Here are the high points he noted:
⁠If TW was at that meeting, do you realize she had to curtsy to Camilla? That Harry had to bow to Camilla? You might say it was a "private meeting"—sure, but protocol is protocol.
2. ⁠If TW was at that meeting, do you realize she was there without a single one of her demands being met? No apologies, no equality with Kate, nothing.
3. ⁠Highgrove. People say "Charles's private home." No. Highgrove is Charles's "leased" home. Highgrove is owned by William. So that meeting, there, took place with William's knowledge and under William's rules.
4. ⁠Regarding Highgrove: After Charles and Diana’s marriage in 1981, the rooms at Highgrove were decorated by interior designer Dudley Poplak in shades of lime and aquamarine; later, however, Camilla commissioned decorator Robert Kime to create a different atmosphere. In other words, the Highgrove Harry knew—and where Diana once lived—is not the Highgrove he visited today.
5. ⁠William and Kate were out in public at a polo match, looking very relaxed. So, did William know about this? He knew. He absolutely knew.
6. ⁠Was this what Harry wanted? Some might say, "He wanted the meeting, and he got it." Yes. But he didn't want the meeting to happen this way.
Iansgirltammy said…
So, she did come, with the kids, per Neil Sean. I'm ready for Charles to abdicate. I've been appalled by his elevating of another religion over the Christian church he is head of, and now giving in to the grifters. He could've spoken with Nutmeg on a Zoom call. Presumably, the King and family must believe the children are real if he wanted photographs. I will say that if this was pulled off, the Harkles must have had the fear of God put in them, since nothing was leaked, but I'm very discouraged.
And now we start waiting when Harry's wife/Harry screw this up for they always screw everything up.

In one way or another the King and his courtiers will end up with several eggs in their faces for that is the MO of the sussexes.

Someone has mentioned pseudonym `Chilean lawyer' - who he?
Maneki Neko said…
It's all very mysterious and so unexpected. I don't think this is what the claw wanted. To fly into the UK unannounced is one thing but not being fêted on the international stage? No photos, how that must have hurt. I'd say the RF must have imposed draconian conditions.
As for the children, perhaps Charles could surreptitiously get some DNA from the children and check their maternal parentage. One can dream.
Maneki Neko said…
Unless Harry talks to his children regularly about their British heritage and Britain, I wonder what they made of the meeting. What do C&C mean to them?
I don't know the next move as Harry has been to Birmingham for Invictus, so is it now back to California after less than 24 hours in the UK or is the visit covering the weekend as well?
I took it that they had just popped over from Portugal a day trip.
Poor baroness, if there is no photo it never happened. Copious tears, both eyes!
Maneki Neko said…
'Prince Harry has recorded an episode on The Celebrity Traitors star Joe Marler's podcast as part of his trip to the UK.'
'Celebrity Traitors'? I hope Harry sees the irony.
There was a TV programme once all about the Late Queen having a dedicated photographer who recorded almost everything she did for the official Royal archives. Not for public eyes.
I still wonder about the photos taken at that exhibition commemorating the Investiture of Charles as PoW in 1969, when he was 21. It was gatecrashed by the Harkles, - they were told `You're not supposed to be here'.
As I understand the law about taking pictures on private premise, regardless of who took them the Queen had the right to control what was done with the images. That is, the Palace may not have been able to say anything about the Harkles behaviour but they could show us what was going on. That's how I see it.
Maneki Neko said…
From the Independent
'The Duke of Sussex ended his recent family visit to the UK with an unconventional public appearance, participating in "goat yoga" and being pelted with water bombs.'
I saw he was literally acting the goat but didn't know about water bombs. The article is behind a pay wall.
Maneki Neko said…
Interesting article from a psychiatrist on Harry's 'misguided actions', one of them being the court case. This is basically about unresolved grief. It seems to me that pre *, Harry seemed fine. He was happy with Chelsy (maybe less so with Cressida). It looks like therapy hasn't helped in his case but I wonder what 'therapy' he's had in California, if any. To me, he was largely over his mother's death until, enter stage left, the claw. She's keeps picking his scabs so he'll never completely heal. I think she's also behind the need for security. I think Harry also has a lost of unresolved anger, which might be partly due to grief, but also fuelled by * (look at the way they - the RF - treat you etc). Of course. I don't know for a fact but none of this would surprise me.
The DM article is behind a paywall and therefore from the text based site. Some sentences are captions but there are no photos.
https://www.dailymail.com/textbased/lifestyle/fitness-wellbeing/text-15971913/DR-MAX-PEMBERTON-Harry-misguided-actions.html
It is ridiculous to read these stories about the King building relationships with his grandchildren. They are 5 and 7 and it takes time more than an afternoon tea can offer to build anything. And those kids are functioning under the wife's killing looks she uses to dominate them. They are afraid of their mother and incapable to think or follow any other grown up person in the room. So the wife wants to use them and the King for money not family relationships. And as she did not get any photos that wish is dead too. Such rubbish!

Sassie said…
Wonderfully clear explanation in link from SMM (no paywall) of why Harry and his co-claimants lost their most recent hacking trial against the Mail on every single accusation. I hadn’t paid much attention to the ongoing news snippets about the case, but in reading this synopsis WOW I’m shocked & enraged at the pure lies which the claimants knew all along were lies, the attempted bribes to induce investigators to lie about “proof” of hacking, manufactured & false evidence, underhanded crap by the barristers or lawyers for the claimants, and so much more, all vile. For example Baroness Doreen Lawrence tried to drop her accusations but also tried to squeeze a huge sum of money from the Mail to drop her case, which sounds like blackmail to me. I had sympathy for her before, but I now repudiate her fully.

These claimants wanted to crush the press, the Mail in particular, make them pay astronomical punitive cash awards for the nonexistent hacking, and tried deliberately to crush the Mail’s reporters and ruin their long-standing good reputations and careers. Worth a read.

To cap it off ‘in a post-judgment outburst on Tuesday Harry and (Baroness) Lawrence accused the judge of “a complete and obvious whitewash”.’ Harry will never quit, he wants a payday.

https://tinyurl.com/Synopsis-Mail-Hacking-Trial
Sassie said…
A commenter on SMM noticed that an important chunk of the cut and pasted article was missing, and here it is to read, so that a couple of names and situations which made no sense on the original link I gave will now make sense.
https://tinyurl.com/hacking-case-article-more
I read that too - it doesn't explain why he was reportedly a little horror before his mother died though.
Maneki Neko said…
@Sassie

Yes, Doreen Lawrence's attitude leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I feel for her as a mother, certainly, but her son's friend, who was with him that night, had rather harsh words for her and he held her responsible (her son had a curfew, beyond which he had to stay out). The guilty ones are of course the young lads who killed Stephen but she didn't help. What grates is that the DM, which she tried to blackmail, as you said, was the paper than named the killers on their front page, with the then editor sticking his neck out.
PS This should follow from Maneki Neko's post - I can't have clicked the correcr keys!
Sassie said…
@Maneki Neko, thank you for your words which confirm my new (bad) impression of Baroness Doreen Lawrence. The more I’ve read about her, the more revolting I find her grifting ways… She certainly found a soulmate in Harry (my opinion). In 2019 interview discussing the London Fire Brigade's handling of the tragic 2017 Grenfell Tower fire: She stated she had "no doubt" that racism and racial prejudice played a part in the operational decisions and rescue response that resulted in the high death toll. What an outrageous & unforgivable accusation against the fire brigade risking their very lives in tough situation for people they couldn’t possibly know, how is their heroism racist?
Maneki Neko said…
Thank you, I didn't know, or forgot, that Doreen Lawrence accused the London Fire Brigade of racism. Sadly, some people will see racism everywhere even when there is none (viz. if you're in the UK, our own deputy PM and Secretary of State for Justice and a "silly innuendo about the race" of the next Pope on the BBC in 2013). Having said that, * and H spring to mind...
Maneki Neko said…
O/T

@Sassie

In case you were not aware, and I wasn't/couldn't remember until I read about it a day or two ago, Doreen Lawrence had Stephen's body brought back to the UK - he was buried in Jamaica where his father tended his grave - without consulting her ex-husband. To this day, Neville Lawrence doesn't know where his son is buried. This tells you all you need to know about her.
Sassie said…
@Maneki Neko, “To this day, Neville Lawrence doesn't know where his son is buried.” That poor bereaved father, he deserves none of this. Doreen Lawrence shows repeatedly by her vile actions and false accusations that she is in the right company with Harry and the rest of the losing claimants. Water finds its own level.

They all deserve one another.
Maneki Neko said…
I am belatedly reading Saturday's papers. The DT has an article by Camilla Tominey. She's been on to the Sussexes for years.

'Harry and Meghan’s ‘truth’ has been exposed for what it is, and I feel vindicated
Strip away the grievance, the victimhood and the drama, and what remains? A couple of former royals with a fading brand'.
Well worth a read.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2026/07/10/harry-and-meghans-truth-has-been-exposed-for-what-it-is/
Maneki Neko said…
'Meghan is confirmed as a guest judge on MasterChef Australia - asking contestants to 'create a dish fit for a Duchess' '
May I suggest a large humble pie? With dried flowers sprinkled on top, obviously.
I'm having difficulty accessing SMM - I hope it's just a passing glitch. ..
abbyh said…
I was just able to get onto their website.
Prince Harry with Joe Marler? It was indecent and disgusting "interview". I wonder what the poor King thinks about that not to mention Invictus Games organization. Harry has lost his marbles, totally.

WBBM
If someone has previously answered please disregard. I only check here once a week or so. Same with SMM which I learnt about from you. They really are so boring now.The Chilean lawyer is HE. Human Economics with some added numbers?on SMM. Some people on there seem to complain that she gets he and she mixed up but evidently it is a Spanish language thing with genders in the language? She did amazing explanations of the Daily Mail case. Sensible posts in everyday language for people to understand and follow.
She posts about other things too but the legal stuff is what I read. It was fascinating . I’m sure she will do the same for the costings stuff at the end of the month. You should definitely check it out.
abbyh said…
Just how easy is it to get nominated for an Emmy?

https://www.dailymail.com/news/royals/article-15978785/Meghan-earns-surprise-Emmy-nomination.html

Just when I think I may have heard it all ...
Thank you. I was already in awe of `HE's' posts so thank you for joining the dots, so to speak. The posts are so informative without one having to plough through the legalese.

Today's SMM seemed to be dominated by those critical of His Maj, when frankly, nobody knows exactly what happened.
It reminds me of something a counsellor once said to me - `Nobody knows what really goes on within a marriage - least of all the couple themselves'. I doubt if H had a clue about what his father was really saying, just like their last rendezvous at Clarence House - `when he King was reported as saying , almost in wonderment, it seemed to me, `He still doesn't get it...'
Maneki Neko said…
Well, she'll be a guest judge on MasterChef Australia so obviously her cooking show was so good. Maybe they bought the award?
From SMM - Words fail me : https://www.reddit.com/r/SaintMeghanMarkle/comments/1uybmwa/the_delusion_is_strong_the_duchess_held_a_private/

2h ago
ElleEmGee
👑 Recollections may vary 👑

The delusion is strong:
'The Duchess held a private audience with His Majesty at his Highgrove home [...]'
News/Media/Tabloids
Unarchived link / archived link (thanks to Danglyweed and tenthcat!)

"Relevant: "The Duchess of Sussex held a private audience with His Majesty at his Highgrove home last Friday, with details of the meeting kept under wraps. She was joined by her husband, Prince Harry and their two children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, in what is their first meeting with the monarch in four years."

This had to have come from TW, because everything is centered on and focused on her--she held a meeting with the King; she was joined by Hazbeen and the Invisikids.

I hope that whatever KCIII got out of the visit was worth the bullshit we're all now living with.'
...and thinking of the other ghastly partner of the gruesome twosome, I was reminded of her on the train home from our nearest big city this afternoon. I had to take a seat facing a beautiful young lady, of about 20. I guess she was from `The Great Subcontinent' . Her facial features were perfect, bone structure to die for, skin clear of any imperfection, makeup flawless, lovely clothes, immaculately cared for, yet I had to move and keep my gaze away from her. She was chewing gum - with her mouth open.
I spent the rest of the journey praying she wouldn't accuse me of r-ism.
Such beauty - spoiled .
Maneki Neko said…
@Wild Board

That strumpet had a private audience with the King?? Whatever for, pray? I don't understand, if she supposedly had a private audience, then she was alone with Charles, and then she was joined by H and the children. Or was it the four of them and that's what she calls a private audience? I wonder what she had to say to Charles and, more to the point, he to *. Delusional doesn't come near but I agree that this has to come from her. No doubt she'll let some info re the meeting trickle out.
abbyh said…
Yeah, wow. With that wording, it comes off as she called him to show up.

And I guess that is to be expected - having the last word so she appears to be running things.

On a different note, someone mentioned the idea that perhaps part of separating from Netflix was the push to receive a nomination.
What got me was the wording that she `held the audience', as if she were the more important person...
Maneki Neko said…
But she is the most important person, didn't you know? In fact, she graciously granted an audience to the King. He probably asked her for one.
Maneki Neko said…
'Meghan Markle would have felt 'humiliated' and filled with 'a lot of sadness' during her first visit to the UK in four years - a trip where she was never seen in public, friends of the Duchess have told People magazine.'
. . . 'Another insider said Meghan 'is very supportive' of Harry, but that there was 'a lot of sadness' at being unable to stand alongside him publicly in London and Birmingham.' I bet it hurt not to be front and centre, snapped by paps. Harry's activities had nothing to do with her, especially Invictus. Know your place, *.
Maneki Neko said…
Quite a few articles on our favourite douchass.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SaintMeghanMarkle/new/
abbyh said…
Thinking about the whole she was on the Australian cooking show that Catherine likes. Did she make Duchess Potatoes? It is a real thing.
I do wonder whether lady Colin Campbell is hinting that the Royal Family have somehow checked the DNA of Harry's children while they met the King?

She seems very lively and even agitated when she speaks about their facial features and colouring.

Humor Me said…
And of course Harry spoke with the Press when he returned from the UK......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si1DzAjeJFs
Ann Widdecombe on * - Found on SMM
Maneki Neko said…
Dan Wootton has a video about the duo and said they, or rather*, broke the Sandringham agreement. He then demolished her Master Chef Australia session. He also reckons the duo will leak what happened at Highgrove and will release photos of the children. Wilton says it was a meeting, not a reunion. Good point, there's a slight difference.
https://youtu.be/W1bkdQocdnQ?is=Z-7m0gHH0kqQ3LdM

Another Dan Wootton video, a short one, about* being dropped by Balenciaga. She arrived late for the fashion show, stopped to pose for the paps and giggled when a modern tripped on the runway.
https://youtube.com/shorts/NE776lzOnFA?is=xnTqfEnIf5D3wFOB

Girl with a Hat said…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew7BEHEvC0I

Lady C says that Hairy is in love with a woman who loves him. At the 12:00 minute mark.
Maneki Neko said…
Thanks. I hope this is true and that Harry has woken up. Lady C also talks about surrogacy, particularly re Lili. Overall, it looks like * doesn't have the upper hand.
There is only one question the King needs to ask Harry: "Is your wife the biological mother of your children?"

If Harry's answer is no that is end of the baroness.

Think about the Oprah interview about "the DISCUSSIONS about the skin colour of Archie". That is the child that had none of her black DNA.

That woman would lose all her cards. Every and each one of them.

Magatha Mistie said…

Own Goal

A private audience for meg
chance to sit up and beg
Proffering their broken dog bowl
The King isn’t daft
he and the Queen would’ve laughed
As the farquits fell down their
own hole…


Magatha Mistie said…

AristoScats

The Enema award
goes to she who’s abhorred
Enough to make a cat larf
More trinkets to hoard
desirous for applaud
Hairballs boaking bile barf…


Magatha Mistie said…
Exactly
The delusion is real with
Mehgan, scarily so…

Magatha Mistie said…

Par for the course 😉

Magatha Mistie said…

Nah, no one could love harry!!

Magatha Mistie said…

I was so shocked by Ann Wiiddecombes death, so very sad
that her life ended so brutally
A lovely woman, principled and
stalwart, a good Christian woman
I didn’t agree with some of her
principles but she always stood her
ground
A further hopeful sign is the the Press tide may be on the turn . Not only is the Mail said to be out for blood (my words but that's the gist of what I've read) but the Express has been having go at her, with less than sugary articles which pop up as I go on to SMM from Yahoo,
Would H understand the question? `Biological' is a long word - he may still believe in storks and gooseberry bushes.
Here we go again:
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-harry-wants-more-uk-124154816.html
There are several sources for this tory that he wants to bring the Invisikids here more often - as long as he gets tax-payer funded security. This is from the Independent.
Given the rumours in circulation about increases in personal taxation (savings to be taxed at higher rate, council tax to rise if they think your garden would be good development land, taxable ISAs, )there could be an even bigger stink now than 6 months ago.
Maneki Neko said…
@ alianor

Another queer would be: did your wife physically give birth to the children?
As for skin colour, a biracial parents and a white one do not necessarily produce slightly 'coloured' offsprings for want of a better word. The gene distribution for skin colour is random. I knew a very white girl, red hair,green eyes, who had two children with her dark skinned husband ( black mother, white father), both children were white skinned and blue eyed. We can't infer anything from Archie & Lili skin colour. More to the point is were they born of the body?
abbyh said…
I am thinking what is happening is not unlike a cobra wrapped around a still living intended victim. It just waits until they exhale and then tighten. exhale Repeat. no flash of Kraken but slow and deliberate.

The meeting, not a reunion. (how corporate)
Private talk before the rest of the family joins the group*.
Strict rules of conduct (before and after), probable penalties linked
What is played: the long game versus the immediate flash of fame which dwindles to burning out.

*Let's think about what ever was said to him, in private, would have been something he would not likely want to hear (about him, the kids, the future, money and so on). Then, they open the door to let her (who has not traditionally delt well with being controlled by others - especially linked to his family) and the kids in. He then has to act normal, as if this is all good, right? Do I think the King and Queen can pull themselves together to act as if nothing unpleasant just happened? yes. Do I think he can too? no, he has not had the years of practice of self control (waiting to be king, be with the woman he loved and so on) that his father had by H's age.

IF there is truth to the rumor he has found someone else and leaves, how does he balance this in his head? Isn't this what his father did and how he publicly trashed his stepmother, and more importantly, made his mother a saint?
Wild Boar Battle-maid
Storks and gooseberry bushes made me laugh properly, so thanks it saved my day!!

Iansgirltammy said…
Wild Boar Battle-Maid, I'm gasping for air, from laughing so hard! 😂
Maneki Neko said…
Oops! I meant to type 'another "question" ' when replying to @alianor. Predictive text.
@alianor & Iansgirltammy
When was very small, I asked Mummy where I'd come from - she told me that she'd bought me in Woolworth's...I didn't entirely believe hr 'cos as far as I could see Woollies sold toys , sweets and boring household stuff - I hadn't notice any babies displayed on their counters.
You can't beat juvenile perception 😂😂😂!
Iansgirltammy said…
Such a clever wee girl! 😂😂😂
Iansgirltammy said…
I know Lady C refers to "Harry's children" and just had an episode mentioning that everyone who has been around the children says there is no trace of Nutmeg to be seen, meaning, I assume, no sub-Saharan African features. But Lady C also says that Nutmeg's father told her that Nutmeg had some eggs frozen. I think they could very easily be hers biologically. She herself barely has African features.( I know she's had her nose worked on several times, and straightens her hair.) She clearly took more of her father's genes. Doria is very light-skinned and she has always struck me as perhaps having an Asian grandparent. She looks "mixed" to me. Not as much African blood as it would seem, in my opinion, and then you throw in a red headed, blue eyed father. One of my closest friends, ( we've known each other since we were teenagers, and I'm 62) is half Japanese. Her mom is from Japan, father was a blonde, blue-eyed white guy. My friend also married a blond, blue-eyed white guy. Their 3 children are all blond and blue-eyed. They're adults now, and the eldest has darker hair, and his eyes are the most almond shaped. The middle son looks just like his father. The youngest, a girl, has stayed fairly blonde and her eyes are also faintly almond shaped, but if you didn't know their parentage, you'd be surprised they have a Japanese grandmother. I myself am red-haired and blue-eyed. Both my parents are short, brown-eyed brunettes. I have a Mingo great grandmother, and an Eastern Band of Cherokee great grandmother, on my father's side. His father was platinum blonde, his mother looked like she just strolled off the red. My father and my 4 eldest brothers also look very Indian. But our mother is mostly Norwegian, with a bit of Irish and Luxembourgian thrown in. Her mom was a blue-eyed strawberry blond. I took after her, as well as her mother, who was 6 feet tall. My younger brothers are not as pale as I am, but not as dark as our older brothers. I'm the only one with blue eyes, but I look a lot like my paternal grandmother, coloring aside. All that to say that genes are random, and it wouldn't surprise me if the kids looked more like Nutmeg as they get older, but it's also possible that Hazmat's genes will dominate.
abbyh said…
Thoughts about the kids from her eggs.

* was born 1981.
In 2000, harvesting/storing eggs was considered experimental. It had a low success rate which did not really get better until about 2007.
Cost to harvest back then (2000) was close to $12K.
Most harvesting is/was not covered by insurance unless it was because of chemo or similar.
Storage, back then, was about $500 to $1000 annually.
Social Harvesting took off about 2012 (* @31). She was married to Trevor and started Suits the year before.

so, she did have access to money from him and less likely her father (although if he had been paying for this before this time, he would likely have receipts like for the tuition) at this time period. And, could be considered something perhaps within the agreement they had (IRC that she had some stipulations about getting back into shape post pregnancy and similar). And, after divorce, he certainly would be unlikely to want to hold onto "his" control of the eggs (although I have heard of some men wanting this as a control of soon to be ex).

Costly at a time when she did not have a car and other similar big expenses. And, more likely done in LA so far away way from the day to day life in Canada. Perhaps something which might or might not feel important (to maintain) in the grand plan at the time?

Add in the number of times we have all read of mishaps into the wrong body implantation (which could allow for a "I'm shocked. I was told ...". Face saving).


My mind works in a strange way - the phrase `storing eggs' immediately brought to mind the galvanised bucket behind the sofa in our sitting room in which Mum stored hens' eggs, in waterglass, in the hungry days of the early 1950s! If you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about, see https://scienceinsights.org/what-is-waterglass-sodium-silicate-uses-facts/
Girl with a Hat said…
Some points I wanted to make about this discussion:
1. harvesting eggs requires estrogen shots to push the eggs further into the monthly cycle, so not sure if this would be a good idea for someone looking at a hysterectomy. Estrogen can aggravate fibroids and accelerate any cancer so this may not be recommended
2. harvesting eggs is probably much cheaper in Canada than in the USA
Maneki Neko said…
Talking about eggs, I think * ended up with egg on her face after the UK visit. It was not what she expected or wanted: no fanfare, no photos, Charles and the Palace obviously having the upper hand. On the other hand, she can be grateful she was spared a lot of booing.
Maneki Neko said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maneki Neko said…
* 'shares' some holiday pix including visit to Diana's home. We knew it wouldn't be long before she published photos. Don't get too excited, they're the usual boring pix of the backs of the children and an aerial photo of Althorp. Of course, we have the obligatory photo of madam, this time looking lovingly at her dog (no, not Harry, a real dog). Also * standing on a beach in a swimming costume, close to the water, wearing trainers. All in the DM should you be consumed by curiosity.
Maneki Neko said…
Re my previous post, of course * is posting her pathetic photos now just after we had photos of George for his 13th birthday, predictably.
This comment really sums up what they have become:
"Its at the point now where the only attention they get is overwhelmingly negative- degrading comments, disliked, laughed at, his own family doesn't want them to stay in the family home, Brits dont want them, Americans wish they would leave. As bad as it is they'll take that attention because its all they can get. Two pathetic narcissistic losers who just dont know when to give it up, crawl under a rock and stay there."
Those holiday photos. Happily laughing Harry in black and white. An old photo for our mr has not have had so much hair in his head in years neither is he happy with his wife any more.
And poor Archie who is following in father's footsteps pretending to be a real aviator in a forced competition with his cousin prince George of Wales.

Those poor poor tots they have no winning situation and no chances to grow up as individuals with free lives and free wills.
Maneki Neko said…
True! I forgot that George had flying lessons at the age of 11 and is interested in aviation. I'm only surprised that * didn't have a cancer scare two years ago. She's just keeping up with the Joneses, or rather, the Waleses. Pathetic.
Maneki Neko said…
The DM has this riveting headline
'Following in his mother's footsteps! How Archie has adopted Meghan's love of going barefoot' - (yes, while * was on the beach in trainers). It looks to me like he's also adopted her walk, he looks pigeon-toed like his mother, that's the resemblance. If so, I hope his parents keep an eye on it and get Archie treated if need be.
https://i.dailymail.com/1s/2026/07/24/14/110226285-16002779-image-m-95_1784901427288.jpg
I'm sorry but the photo of Harry's wife's back is not beautiful or sexy. And I am commenting it because it is clear that she is the main point of this photo (that is her backside is). Stupid woman. A bit of self-criticism is truly needed here. A square box and two tapering sticks is nothing to write home about.

Maneki Neko said…
Too right, @alianor. Her photos might be about the children, or her jam/dog/garden/vegetables but we know the main subject is madam. It's an obsession.
When we first "met" Harry's wife one of the things we were informed about her was her intellect, her very high intellect. Now after six years of "freedom" from the cruel family of Harry's what has that brilliant woman to show she has reached during this time?

She has destroyed every thing she has tried to accomplish and every human contact that was on her side for six years ago. Her only great gift seems to be total demolition of everything, that's all. She is a moron pure and simple.

Girl with a Hat said…
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/6f2808d83c9b20f8c43aba49be0f673c32bda568e953399882fed0adbaae6edf.jpg

This made me laugh out loud
Girl with a Hat said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maneki Neko said…
Ha ha! Yes, funny! The mankind wasn't a pretty sight. As for the duo being readmitted to the BRF, that's another laughing matter.
Maneki Neko said…
* is a judge on Australia MasterChef sneaker if she should be called Duchess,* replied ' 'Oh, call me Meghan. Absolutely, yeah,' she said.'. I thought she was introduced with her formal title? This is not going to make her more likeable.
Maneki Neko said…
And during the episode of MasterChef, * received a 'surprise' FaceTime call from 'My love'. As if that wasn't planned. They're so transparent.
Sassie said…
@alianor, I fully agree with your comment: “…the photo of Harry's wife's back is not beautiful or sexy…it is clear that she is the main point of this photo (that is her backside is)…A bit of self-criticism is truly needed here. A square box and two tapering sticks is nothing to write home about.” !Preach!
Sassie said…
@Girl with a Hat: the SpongeBob version you gave us of the douche-ass’ grotesque hind end in a duplicate of Diana’s sleek lovely bathing suit is laugh-out-loud funny, and I proclaim the cartoon version overly shapely and pleasant, compared to the reality of the appalling scene forced upon us by the grifter and her complicit destructive partner. Those two deserve one another, and for the sake of humanity I hope they never divorce because that would cause each to amp up efforts to spread their well-practiced venom with renewed vigor and determination.
Girl with a Hat said…
https://www.lookmovie2.to/shows/play/1691190755-masterchef-australia-2009#S18-E56-446525

You can watch the entire episode of Masterchef australia here, completely free of charge. The fawning over * begins around 3:40
Thank you Girl with a Hat! I watched it and I say it was painful. The thing was that Harry's wife had only one thing in her mind and that was that she was the main and only point in the show. And when you have a point that has no point at all it became totally pointless.

She can not act, she can not feign, she can not interest anyone, she is not visually pleasant and she was dressed for a funeral. Her smiles were like a hungry sharks with all the teeth showing and her tongue like a hungry snakes and she was booooooring, so boooooooooring.

It is quite clear she is very rapidly losing it and is incapable to perform to earn any money.

According to `Bella' and other mags over which I cast my eye in the Co-op this afternoon, His Maj was thrilled to bits to have all 4 of this in the same room as him at Highgrove. This was according to a `Royal insider'. Doubtless * herself.
Maneki Neko said…
@Girl, with h a Hat

I couldn't open the link to Masterchef Australia as I kept getting the message 'This site can’t provide a secure connection'. I have found, however, a video about the episode called Why the internet is calling it a joke: 'Reviews not good. Reception not good. Credentials not good'.

https://youtu.be/U-S7nHvjX_Q?is=jf98qLLYGvgKCPcV
Girl with a Hat said…
I watched the part where she was introduced and it was painful with that Asian woman fawning and the audience in the balcony pretending to be excited, but not really. I couldn`t watch after that, but it looks like a great series about food and cooking.
Girl with a Hat said…
ok, that must be a UK thing. It will work with a VPN.
Girl with a Hat said…
This is Taz' review of Masterchef Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3TXrDZ1puk
Maneki Neko said…
'Prince Harry and co may have to foot legal bill of millions over doomed phone hacking claims against the Mail
Prince Harry's doomed phone hacking case against the Daily Mail was conducted so 'outside the norm' that he and his fellow claimants should be made to pay a substantial part of Associated's legal costs, the High Court heard today.'
Too right.
OKay said…
I was scrolling through shorts on YouTube when lo and behold, a clip from Suits came up. Meg's face was the focal point when the clip started. First of all, yes, she's a terrible actor! But what most surprised (and delighted) me was that in the comments, absolutely no one seemed to recognize her. There was a lot of analyzing the scene and what it meant legally, with zero mention of her specifically.
@Maneki Neko
...and judged to be a vexatious litigant to stop this nonsense once and for all. That's what the `vexatious' rules are for, I believe.
Maneki Neko said…
@Wild Board

It should be 'will have', not 'may' foot the legal bill. Let's hope that having to pay a hefty bill will put a stop to Harry''s (and also the others') court cases.
Heavens! There must be something very special in the air of Portugal for there can the children "simply be kids"!! Their home life must be horrible if they can't simply be kids at home in Montecito.

The sussexes are truly archmorons.

Did you know thar Harry was a helicopter pilot in the British army for 10 years? I did not because The Queen said that her husband the duke of Edinburgh, her son the prince of Wales and her grandson the duke of Cambridge were pilots, not her grandson the duke of Sussex and she knew!!

Harry's wife lying and bigging her personal moron again.

Girl with a Hat said…
Security for Prince Harry's visits to Canada topped all internationally protected persons
Obamas, Clintons, Trump's children among those who received taxpayer-funded security

Canadian taxpayers spent more to protect Prince Harry over five years during his visits to Canada than any other internationally protected person over the same period, CBC News has learned.

According to a document obtained by CBC News under Canada's access to information law, the RCMP spent at least $539,575 to provide security between 2014/15 and 2019/20 when Prince Harry travelled to Canada for events like the Invictus Games and to date his future wife, Meghan Markle.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/prince-harry-rcmp-security-9.7287916
Girl with a Hat said…
this paragraph from that story is very interesting:

Simon Morgan is a former U.K. Metropolitan Police officer who has protected senior members of the Royal Family and founded the London-based Trojan Consultancy security firm.

Morgan said taxpayer-funded protection for internationally protected persons is part of an international system set up by the United Nations. Protection is generally associated with the role that someone occupies — and is something that even the wealthiest person in the world can't buy.
Girl with a Hat said…
I think that's why * and Hairy are obsessed with that last bit - they want the status that even wealthy people can't buy.
I had a "Tig-moment" (the baroness word for understanding something) when I watched that Master chef Australia program. Madam is always very awkward person with people. She is totally incapable with small talk and socially light discussions with anyone and it was ridiculous how clumsy she was with the whole set. But then came that moment "you have 30 minutes left" announcement to the participants.

Our heroine did not want yell that information so she insisted that she would go from one participant to next to next to last and individually announce them about the timeline. And OH SHE WAS HAPPY!!!!! She could walk round the studio oozing her "sexuality" to four different males and whisper her four words that were very easy to remember and the camera(!!) followed her all the time and she was the most important person on the set and OH, she was so happy, so happy!!!

That is the baroness in her esse: walking around in clothes she believes are sexy from one male after another whispering a line that is short and easy to remember when the cameras (!!!) are following her. And if she could she would do this "WORK" several hours every day all year around and be totally happy.

Girl with a Hat said…
I couldn`t believe how little preparation she did to appear on a cooking show.
At least have a few tidbits about your favourite dishes, or things you have tried to cook for your family and how they reacted.
Tell a few stories about unusual recipes that you have seen that you wanted to try, or restaurant meals you wanted to try to copy.
But her? Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
Too much work.
I`m surprised she brushed her hair to show up.

Popular posts from this blog

So, when does the dirt on Meghan come out?

"This is only hearsay, but in London a Brit socialite who knew her way around money, Europe, royalty told me - and my companion, so I wasn't alone in hearing this - that Meghan was known in the old days. 'She was around the famous playgrounds Europeans visit...and known to be shopping for a rich husband.'" That's a quote from Cindy Adams in yesterday's New York Post . Cindy is old - so old that she interviewed the original Duchess of Windsor. "Who was also American,"  writes Cindy.   "She was not happy afterward. She was tough. I interviewed her. She was constantly looking to negotiate some sort of financial betterment." So, when does the dirt start coming out? How about now. Who will drop the information? We've had more than 1200 comments since the Sussex summit on Monday, so please allow me to repeat part of my answer to a question hidden somewhere within that forest of text. A regular commenter asked for my input ...

New Year (and what's next?)

 Another year and what will it bring for them (and us who watch)?   One thing I thought of is control of their image for appearances.  It isn't just that they have lost so many people in such a fairly short time period but who they lost.  The people who advised, handled details to make the events happen - road trips to volunteering.  We've been saying all along that each loss is a ripple of warning towards a potential new hire coming in.  New hires, yes but what about fund raising?  Cash flow?  This, from SMM, is an interesting read: https://www.reddit.com/r/SaintMeghanMarkle/comments/1puzsvh/impact_report_990_review_from_a_nonprofit/ Which leads us to money.  Keeping their image engine running costs a lot.  No doubt there are a lot details, paperwork, contracts to negotiate and find new groups to partner with.  Hence the need for a good team. The duo could do some of it or all but for how long?   side note: the peopl...